Sunday, February 03, 2008

100 ideas - Keri Smith-inspired!

I have enjoyed doing this swap for a number of reasons. It motivated me to complete some goals I had set for myself previous viz. make a website and learn more about Photoshop (still learning - I include early works when I was clueless and you can see my improve on other pictures) and be more creative.

It inspired me. It led to other peoples work and blogs. This in turn inspired me to start a swap - which 126 people joined - 100 list swap - the ripple is still continuing with a blog designed by Jennifer where swap participants can post their list: 100 Lists Swap.

Contact with people, doing some of the projects with my daughter etc. has been nurturing.

Its been an amazing journey that will continue even after this swap has been rated and ended. I knew when I joined it would take time and effort and it has been worth it.

Website: Simone's Butterfly Website
The heading is 100 Ideas Swap

No comments: