Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WW#8

For Wordless Wednesday, please scroll down.


YAY - I am starting to see progress and feel great about it too.

We visited the dietician yesterday. Next appointment is one month. My husband is coming down nicely, the last two months he has lost 7kg. I have lost 4kg. Which is great, cause slow and steady wins the race! In this case the race is our lives!

We tried out making a pizza base with half white bread flour and half soya. The Soya flour brings down the GI of the base. It came out more like a pie. I liked it. My hubby says we will try 1/3 soya flour next time.

Down to 103.5kg and 113cm around the waist.


I am going to start implementing the 4 Day win concepts.



4 comments:

meh said...

Well done, Simone!!

Anonymous said...

way to go! :)

meh said...

*whenn tags Simone for a meme!*

Anonymous said...

Well, girl. I am always proud of people who are so determined like you. I lose courage half way through, and when I try again, I start from scrath ... uuurrrggghhhh.