Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Savouring the Moments

Do you sometimes extreme low and high moments in matter of minutes. This past week has been full of both.
After last week's weigh in I just felt like this coming week would be good. Then i got sick and was off work for two days. I thought there goes my good week. The exercise has come to a stand still and I have not slept well. Missing my husband.
It seems like I am allergic to him going away for last few years I gotten sick when he was away ...probably just a co-incidence. 
We went out to celebrate our 15th Anniversary - its only on the 24 September 2014 because his one week work assignment has been extended for another 2 weeks. We shared dessert Oreo Pie.........

Got home today and realised I left important documents at work and I could not go back to get it. Distracted by that i burned the pasta :(.........the first thing that ran through my mind was that after weigh in at Slimming World I am ordering Domino's ...........Then I got my results 4 1/2 pounds loss reaching my 2 1/2 stone award YAY.....no way I am going to ruin that with Takeout........

relishing learning and experiencing  life........

On Sunday in Bull Park learning to shoot hoops

No comments: