Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Surprise

Playing Heads or Tails hosted by Skittles

Easter Surprise Cupcakes

"An Easter cupcake with a surprise egg inside." from All Recipes

The Easter Bunny (Acrostic)
By Kathy Armijo


The Easter Bunny

© By Kathy Armijo

Too many colored eggs

He has to prepare

Every child needs their share

Eating them is not a chore

Always wanting more

Still,

There is a limit to the

Egg’s

Repertoire

Believe me when I say

Until you’ve had to eat three dozen

Nobody wants to be

Near you

Yelling at you to “Stay away!”




12 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

The cupcakes sound yummy! Happy HOT day :)

Barb said...

I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you! :)

Anonymous said...

That recipe is too cool! Great for kids! I enjoyed your poem too! Thanks for visiting!

Hootin Anni said...

Well, I'll be darned....how clever!!

HoT day...have a great one. Hope you can find time to drop by and visit me too.

david santos said...

Hello, Mónica!
Is it completely well thereabouts for the South Africa?
Health for you and for your family.

I çoved this post. Thank you.

Misty DawnS said...

Great HoT post! I want one of those cupcakes!

Tumblewords: said...

Neat acrostic! It's so well done I didn't notice the form!

MomOf4 said...

Yummy! Neat idea!

Unknown said...

That's fun, such a surprise egg.

You can find my heads or tails: ::here::

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Cute poem! I'm going to send it to my sister and mother!

Anonymous said...

What a great sounding recipe. I'm going to have to make those, haha.

Anonymous said...

Whoof! I'd eat those! Tho I eat just about anything, arf, arf, arf.

Have a happy week.