Monday, March 24, 2008

Emerging Once Again



What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,
the Master calls a butterfly.
Richard Bach (quote 7 from Crytalinks)

Its been a hectic two weeks. In between I have been reading a lot, spending time with family and rethinking the direction my life will be taking.

I am at a crossroad with major changes taking place at the moment and on the horizon.

I am adjusting to wearing one hearing aid. My menstrual cycle problems have not been resolved despite the two courses of treatments completed - now i need to decide whether to give a my body more time and maybe look for an alternative treatment or to just go to the gynae and let him put on the pill ( I truly hesitate).

We have entered a different stage of the process for applications for working visa's to Ireland. I need to start wrapping things up at work and home and at the same time things could still go wrong and could end not going. Not sure if I mentioned it earlier but my husband has gotten the job in Northern Ireland.
Post a Comment