Sunday, March 30, 2008

Knowing Me, knowing You

I picked up this tag/meme from Monday Morning Power


KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU


Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!


1. What is your occupation?
I am a high school teacher (grade 8-12)

2. What color are your socks right now?
I am barefoot.

3. What are you listening to right now?
The humming of my computer.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Chicken and hawain stir fry with spaghetti

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Nephew JP - Jean Pierre

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course

9. Favorite drink?
Affagato - shot of espresso, honey and ice-cream

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
mmmmm Soccer (formula one or one day international cricket)

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes.

12. Pets?
None - My sister had and my daughter has.

13. Favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese, with beans curry or Roti and mince with a carrot salad.

14. Last movie you watched?
Rendition

15. Favorite Day of the year?
My birthday !

16. What do you do to vent anger?
Cry or scream

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Nothing comes to mind immediately. View finder.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Spring

19. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs (depends on whose doing the kissing hehehehe)

20. What kind of pie?
Cheesecake (I checked out Wikipedia and cheesecake falls under sweet pie)

21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Yes

22. Who is most likely to respond?
Most of them

23. Who is least likely to respond?
Claire (her e-mail is at work, it is difficult for her to respond to all e-mails, she is more likely to call or sms me)

24. Living arrangements?
Me,my husband, daughter and the rest of the Boys Dorm ( high school and College boys/men)

25. When was the last time you cried?
Two weeks ago

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
I am not sending this to anyone. I will let anyone who wants to participate, participate.

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
See # 27


29. Favorite smell?
lavender and jasmine

30. What inspires you?
Various books, a few blogs I read, music, poetry.....

31. What are you afraid of?
Not belonging

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
spicy hamburgers

33. Favorite car?
Volvo

34. Favorite cat breed?
Don' t have a favorite

35. Number of keys on your key ring?
4

36. How many years at your current job?
1 year and 3 months

37. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

38. How many cities have you lived in?
About 6
(Durban, New Jersey, Pietermaritzburg, Annerly, Heidleberg, Helderberg)

39. How many countries have you been to?

About 6.
(Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Botswana, and USA)

Let me know if you decide to play along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to read! I've already done this one or I'd play along.

You should stop by and sign Mr. Linky at my blog for Meme Monday.

Anonymous said...

I done it ... come over and read my answers!!!