Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Treats

A little while ago, I got a treat from Hootin' Anni's.

I would like to say thank you Anni.

For some odd reason I can't seem to display the picture treat.

I like the idea that bloggers recognise other bloggers who randomly visit
their sites. The whole Halloween thing may not go down so well with some.
Personally, I am South African so it has not become part of our traditions
here. Like Guy Faukes Day or Dwali (from England I think and the Hindu tradition).
Also being Christian, I have been brought up to shun these days- I don't any more.
I believe I should respect others and their beliefs.

I would like to treat:


Mike Cook

Beth Allen II

Scott-O-Rama

Visit Hootin Anni to collect it or send on an image of your choice. I liked the message from Self Magazine below.




No comments: