Friday, October 19, 2007

Coffee Update

Well its been exactly one week since I have been off coffee!!
I experienced bad headaches and tiredness. Been drinking herbal teas in replacement.
Rewarded myself with SLEEP.

" It takes 30 days to develop a habit. It took you thirty days to develop your coffee habit, and it's going to take 30 days to replace it. The good news is that by the fifth day, or so, you won't be consciously fighting the "I want a cup of coffee" urge. Your subconscious will have taken over by then and the battle against addiction will take place mostly without you even being aware."
from an article:
Kick the Coffee Habit

Since Tuesday , I have also cut all types of sodas drinks, sugar and sweeteners. Switched to soya milk and unsweetened yoghurt (still mixing a little low fat sweetened yoghurt to help with the taste)

No comments: