Saturday, January 13, 2007

Swap Update

My partner finally received her package ! And almost didn't get to open it. Why?

Package Inspector

Read all about it: kilobytesprite.blogspot.com

I was really starting to get worried. Now my I have almost completed my first swap ever. Why do I say almost completed? Its not complete as far as I am concerned until we both knit an item with the yarn we have received.



At the end of this week I post my muffin receipe swap and Favourite Compliation CD swap.(Through swap-bot). I look forward to receiving my packages.


I have had a lot of fun and learnt quite a bit in the process of these swaps. Its been a good
experience.

1 comment:

Knittymama said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! You really added a lot of fun and interesting stuff to the blog.