Sunday, December 17, 2006

Plans for the new year

I looking forward to the new year.

I have joined 25 Things for Charity. The next Knitters Coffee Swap will happen in April/May.
I have joined swap-bot and I am going to organise my own swap called Coffee and Crafts swap.
I have 7 people already interested.

Plan to organise a Big knit, fun walk and other fundraising functions for The Helderberg College Childrens Play Place Project.

Start at a new school and some new subjects as well.

All this considered, I have decided to delay studying my honours for one more year. I need
to complete my Health Fitness Diploma.

Looking forward to being more involved with Jeandreś extra-mural activities and education.

Thinking of launching my business idea that has been in the pregnant stages since August this year.

My social life is kicking off with a Poetry evening & Play at the Baxter this week. Booked two more shows in January 2007. Claudelle is considering starting a bookclub and Ruth a Sticth & Bitch group - man my life is going to be exciting and full. YAY!

Weiers is still considering what he should do with his ling leave this year - wish I could take off - so we could travel together - well we will see what happens.

No comments: