Saturday, December 23, 2006

FIrst time at the Theatre

The kids had a great experience at the Baxter theater. After the show all they wanted to
know was when were they going to watch the the next one.

I have now accomplished to take my all my sisterś children to something that was their first
experience. I took Preston and Charles to their first movies. Now I have taken the twins to
their first theater show.

THE MAGIC WATER

A tale of greed, fury, forgiveness and magic. An old mother, jealous of her new daughter-in-law's cooking, steals food and is banished from her village, never to return until she has found the magic water.

THE MAGIC BIRD

A tale of trust and selfishness (and magic). By saving a magic bird caught in a trap, Luluwayo earns good fortune




From the left:
Jared
Claudelle
Lauren
Brandon
Jeandre

Then we had lunch at:


No comments: