Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Art of Giving Part 2

These are comments from the

Knitters' Coffee Swap


PS - THIS SWAP WILL BE OPEN TO NON KNITTERS AS WELL
prairiegirl said...

I would love to take part in more swaps! (This was my first ever!) I really enjoyed putting together a parcel for my swap friend. Getting gifts for people is so much fun - I think I like it more than the getting! (Don't get me wrong - I'm not a saint or anything. I do love prezzies too!) And meeting new friends is always great too! Count me in if you think of doing a "swap schedule" in the new year for sure!

1:11 PM

scappyhappy said...

I would love to see a scheduled themed swap. This was so much fun and such a good one. Count me in!

3:45 PM

craftydabbler said...

I would like to join in.

4:10 PM

Gretchen said...

I like the idea of a scheduled theme swap. This was my first, it it was so much fun trying to pick fun things for someone else! Count me in!

7:19 PM

No comments: