Tuesday, November 28, 2006

10 things I like about me

So, according to Mr. Bing,
"You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between."

So, in an attempt to eliminate the negative, I bring you 10 things I like about me...

1. I the fact that i have many interests.
2. I like the fact that I am likable.
3. I can let loose and have fun.
4. I care about other people.
5. I am a good teacher
6. good mother.
7. A great friend.
8. I am honest but not brutal.
9. Confident
10. the way feel when I dance


PS started by Tater and Tot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to be a good positive day to think of 10 things I like about moi. I have a google id. but cannot remember off pat.

Le Butterfly said...

:-)
Hopeful there are positive days than others