Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update

I feeling a bit better. I am managing to get some task done.

The weekend was horrible, was getting concerned about dehydration because I couldn't even keep tea in my system for long. Spent most of the weekend either laying in bed or sitting in lounge looking miserable. Then yesterday I just had a surge of energy and I was unbelievable hungry tried to not over do things. I managed to do a basket of ironing and cooked supper.

This morning is so-so - didn't keep my breakfast down. But managed to drink a glass of water. The fogginess in head has lifted a bit. going to have a few people come in and out of the house today. The lounge and half the kitchen is tidy and that's about all I think I can manage maybe later I will iron.

Here's hoping for a good day!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I light of many people and their illness's I hope you are well on the road to recovery. I enjoy your blog, and look forward to hearing more from you!

Online Printing said...

Awww...I hope that you're feeling better. I know how it feels. Thanks for this post even if you're not feeling so well.