Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Short term

I don't feel like am a position to make any long term plans. there are still many uncertanties like how will the budget work, what kind of work will i find and when etc...???

What i do have going for me at the moment is a few challenging swaps which will include improving my computer and photography skills. Some sightseeing and writing. Starting my 4 Win Diet plan and continuing to blog weight and health progress on my
4 Day Win Blog.

One of the swaps is to write a 4 page family newletter. I am hoping I can put that onto my website and send it to my family.

Got some sightseeing to do and learning how to use all the appliances in my house. Got a few things I never used before like a foodprocessor, slow cooker and dishwasher. Last week I accidently too the dishes out the dishwasher before it was actually done - oops - thought the machine was broken - hehehehe.

2 comments:

Gill said...

I'm so enjoying your posts about your move, it gives me an insight into what it is actually like to move across the world. You seem to be handling it all so well!

Anonymous said...

"Long term planning", that is the word with which I am afraid the most. You know it can take several day for me to do that. I don't even think about short term, I always do what is needed at the moment(Just like you).