Sunday, June 08, 2008

Unconcious Muttertings

Hosted by Luna Nina

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Rambling ::on and on and on...........
  2. Magnetic ::pull, earth, north
  3. Again! ::and again.........
  4. Acoustic ::guitar
  5. Mahogany ::table
  6. Promises ::should be kept ( as the saying goes - are meant to be broken)
  7. Ill fitting :: ugly, uncomfortable
  8. Sublime :: super, beatiful, undercover, mysterious
  9. Poop :: Ahoy! (from the children's story)
  10. Disoriented :: dizzy, overwhelmed, me at the moment.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Poop Ahoy?!!!! Wow, I'm missing out on some good books being an aged grandmother now, I can tell.

Happy Mutterings.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by!
Don't worry, I got your comment. Nice mutterings. ;)

Ash - aw.exofire.net

MiLeT said...

thanks for the drop.

enjoy your sunday!

Sandy M said...

Nice mutterings! Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. And I don't really do a lot of mutterings these days. A little lazy...haha. Anyway, what is Poop Ahoy? Or rather, who? lol

Unknown said...

Great mutterings.

You can find my mutterings ::here::

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Great mutterings. Nice to meet you.