Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My MOM


Head or Tails

Introducing my mother, Elizabeth Mary Le Fleur. She has been my provider, protector, comforter, adviser, friend and so much more. She has been the one person I know has moved me unconditionally from the day I was born. She guided me through life and she still does.She has been a role model to me and many others. My prayer for her as she approaches retirement that life would get a little easier, be a little lighter and be full of laughter. I know at the moment it is not so and feel so helpless but I know my mother's strength and I know she will weather these difficulties she finds herself with the same grace as she always has. I will continue to watch carefully so I can recognize my opportunity to help share or lift her burdens.

Recent photo's with my mum.

5 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

Your love for your mother shines through your post. I hope that all your wishes for her come true.

Anonymous said...

Lovely : ]

I enjoyed reading your post!

Natalie said...

Moms really are wonderful! :) Thanks for sharing yours with me for a minute.

Gill said...

A lovely post! Your mom looks like a sweetie pie :-)

Misty DawnS said...

Great post! Your mother sounds like a very special person, and I'm glad you have such a great relationship with her.