Friday, May 16, 2008

Marriage


My sister Debbie and Baron Me and husband Weiers
Married 27 years now. Married 8 years going on to 9 this year.

I am in the process of completing my next 100 list swap - 100 Reasons why I want to stay married or Committed.

I was looking for something extra to close it off and found the following things:

A great post on the blog, The Art of Intimacy entitled - How to Stay Married? - I would change the title to Why I stay married.

QUOTES:

"People stay married because they want to, not because the doors are locked." -
-- Paul newman

The heart of marriage is memories; and if the two of you happen to have the same ones and can savor your reruns, then your marriage is a gift from the gods. Bill Cosby quotes

Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; marriage is also three meals a day, sharing the workload and remembering to carry out the trash Dr. Joyce Brothers quotes

2 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Hi Simone, good to hear from you on my blog. I've been married 42 years and I hope there's another 42...

web hosting said...

I would like to wish you good luck for you married life. Good Luck....