Sunday, February 21, 2010

Banbridge

Photos of Banbridge - Town in Northern Ireland. For my Swap-bot Swap:I () My City

Main street in Banbridge



Walking home from school this is what you can encounter in the Town.



Just round the corner from my home.


The roundabout entering the main street.


The River Bann

I took this photo while walking in Huntly Wood
The River Bann (An Bhanna in Gaelic) is the longest river in Northern Ireland, flowing for a total of 129 km (80 miles)
Marching Band through the town on the 13 July 2009

The Oulet
Fairly new shopping centre on the outskirts of the town
Another view of the River Bann this time from central town

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures. I've never been to Ireland, but I always have wanted to. These pictures just remind me why.

Ruth's Place said...

Love seeing pictures of where you live.