Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mutterings

Click here to read Life oh Life

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Weak :: Strong
  2. Flashy :: Car
  3. Sack :: of potatoes, fired
  4. Business :: card
  5. Purple :: Royality
  6. Fan :: sports, music, Chinese
  7. Airline :: Sabina Airways (my Gran's nickname for mom because she always seemed to be going somewhere - I becaming know as Sabina Airways no. 2). It was a real hoot when I discovered that there is actually a real Airline named that.
  8. Guide :: Girl guides, Hiking, Nature
  9. Lunch :: Time
  10. Exercise :: walking, aerobics, If only I can keep it up regularly
Hosted by Luna Nina: http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

2 comments:

rajm said...

First two same as mine, next v similar then diverged :-(

Hootin Anni said...

My Mutterings are posted. Hope you can stop by to visit and view. Scroll down below my Sunday Stealing meme...

HERE


Have a great day Simone.