Saturday, May 19, 2012

Contemplation

I have wondered for a while why keep this blog online despite have written anything really meaning for a long time.
Its a part of me that I don't want to let go. Like the box of letters or keepsakes  you move with. Each time you move you go through the box, you laugh, you cry and you just can't let go. You think maybe there will be something in hear you might need if ever write your own memoirs or you might want to pass on to your child or even to historians. Its a time capsule. Even though you have not added much more you just might need to sometime in the future........

3 comments:

Gill said...

I very nearly deleted my blog when I stopped blogging for a while, I'm so glad I didn't! Even if I stop blogging again I won't delete it. As you said, it's like a keepsake box and I enjoy reading through old blog posts now and again.

Kayla said...

I don't think you should delete your blog, even if you haven't written in it for awhile. Maybe you could try to set aside 10-15 minutes each day to just write what's on your mind. You'll be surprised on how many great thoughts just come through.

Unknown said...

Just came across this, and thinking of giving up myself, i hate all this SEO stuff, and i've only been blogging a few months, but i agree with the comments, it would be with regret if i gave up, sure the same would apply to you :)
jimbase