Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome To The Queen's Meme

Welcome To The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday

Procrastination: The art of putting things off. I call it an "art" because it rears its ugly head in my life on a daily basis. Did you notice that I am writing this meme at 7:50 PM??? I rest my case.

1. Have you ever procrastinated about something that had life or death consequences?

Does losing weight and not exercising count? Then the answer is says.

2. What is the biggest area of procrastination in your life?

Cleaning the house.

3. If you are not a procrastinator, can you give advice to the rest of us who are?

......N/A........

4. Can you think of a time when you wish you had procrastinated and NEVER done what you were waiting so long to do?

Yes - inviting friends overs.

5. What are you procrastinating about right now?

Doing the ironing and clearing the kitchen table.

6. Is it really ever too late to turn back now?

No

7. What is the cure for your wicked lazy ways?

If I knew I would not be filling this in LOL

Read others: http://mimiqueenofmemes.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Ironing. Yuk.
Cleaning. Yuk.
That's what housekeepers are for. I had to fire my last one. Now I have the Bloggingham cleaning blues!!!

What am I waiting for? See? See????!!

Thanks for playing!

Edum@nes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edum@nes said...

O meme da rainha venho visitar
Desculpa as perguntas não responder
Primeiro tenho que as pensar
Como as dar só depois de as saber.

Desejo uma tarde muito feliz para você.

Convite: Se possível visitar.

"rimablogeutedouumaflor.blogspot.com"

Grato pela sua atenção.
Um beijo
Eduardo.

Coleen said...

Hi Simone,
There certainly are things I procrastinate. I think we all do in some areas, but there is one thing I read years ago that has helped me in this. Just agree with yourself to take a "bite" out of the job. Just a 5 minute start. Sometimes I only do 5 minutes and then feel better about going back to it later. Sometimes I just do the whole task. Starting is often the biggest hurdle.
Blessings,
Coleenfranks from Swap-bot
PS - I'm following you now. Hope you'll follow on mine even if we aren't partners.

Loli said...

Hi there! I think I'm a master of procrastination. Sometimes is not terrible, but others it is. I wish I was different, and I think is never too late to change.
I'm glad I find out your blog, love it!
I'm solsuny, from swapbot´s swap Check Out My Blog/Website
Greetings from Argentina ;)