Monday, November 01, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 1

Kicked off day One by changing the genre of my novel and changes a lot. My main character is still the same.

completed writing 1405 - just a few words shy of the goal of 1666. Well maybe I will get some inspiration before i sleep and write a few more.

This is going to be tough. I got all these idea in my head but I feel like it looks soo amateurish when I put it down on paper. I also think that I don't really want people to know that I wrote that - that i am thinking that. then I remind myself that I am an amateur and that I don't have to let me read it under my own name.
And as our NaNoWriMo reminds us this challenge is more about quantity not quality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the other day a quote from some famous good writer (don't ask for them name, don't ask for the name, pls! lol). Somewhat rephrased it basically said: you have to write to yourself. Not to others.
So don't bother what they're thinking, or actually what they WOULD be thinking, given that you can't know just now what they ARE actually thinking. Just make it the way YOU'RE enjoying it. That's all your writing needs to achieve.
So good luck, don't give it up just yet! xx