Sunday, October 04, 2009

You say.... I say....

Hosted by Luna Nina

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Yacht :: rich and priviledged
  2. Paula :: Abdul (the singer)
  3. Delete :: computer button
  4. Auto :: matic, mechanic
  5. Obsolete :: computer parts
  6. Dedicated :: committed
  7. Old :: School (a way of thinking)
  8. Convince :: win me over
  9. Poster :: Child (an example or representative of a cause)
  10. Erase :: rubber, thank goodness this can be done because we all make mistakes

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I really like your 'old school' We matched on the poster.

Come by and say "Hi" if you have time today.

Here are my Mutterings [you'll need to scroll down below my Sunday Stealing Meme]

Heidi said...

I'm an old school thinker. I love how you included the definitions!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.