Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday crazy questions

Monday Crazy Questions



1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it??
if not do you have a secret desire to have one?

Nope - Sort of - a butterfly well placed maybe.......


2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?

Absolutely no idea - probably would not take it - give it away to a friend if I can.

3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it? Do you think it works?

Nah - don't have one

4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?

Hard to say..... because I mainly communicate via e-mail - I sent an e-mail two weeks ago I wish I did not pass on.

5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?

Ignore the phone, close the water and answer the door - unless I am already undressed, then I would ignore the door too.


6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?

Definitely offer them a place to stay.

7. Have you ever seen a ghost?

Nope

8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??

Patiently wait for an opportunity to pass - hooting could just make the situation worse.

6 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

great answers; your really patient. i think i will wait too; but sneak in a honk or 2. hehe

Ziggy Stardust said...

Good answers.

Anne

Hazel said...

we have similar thoughts on no. 1. like your answers. happy monday.

I am Harriet said...

I'd ignore everything. People only seem to come to my door or call my house phone because they want something.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/monday-crazy-questions-and-recipe-swap_12.html

Lana said...

LOL Great answers!!!!! Thanks for playing! Lani

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your answers.

My answers are here.

Have a great day!!