Thursday, June 14, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Opinion Minion for another meme and the object of this is to post “8 Random Facts About Myself”. The rules are as follows:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Things About Me

1. I sometimes like to drink coffee and coke light at the same time.
2. I only really feel a part of something if I get involved.
3.Cope well with stress that I choose.
4. Have 2 sisters and a brother. I am my mom's 3rd child and my dad's 1st. Have 3 other sisters that I don't have contact with from.
5. I decided I wanted to become a teacher when I was 10 years old and never changed my mind once.
6. Was an AuPair in the USA for 1 year - this experience had a profound affect on my life.
7. I have been on the TV news and newspapers 3 times.
8. Extrovert


I tag newcomers Jalafamily, then ..... The Brothers , Authentic Woman and Addie's Random Ramblings.

If you want to play just leave a comment and I will read & comment !!!!

2 comments:

meh said...

Coffee and Coke light...
very interesting...

AND

YOU"RE FAMOUS!!!! YAY! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Simone

Doesn't drinking hot and cold stuff together give you a tummy ache? You've been on tv and in newspapers ... can I say that I know someone famous?

I already done one of these memes ... go over to Random Facts Meme and read all about it.

But thanks for tagging me ... love being tagged. Shows that I am still "out there"

Hope you have a lovely weekend in the cold cape!!!