Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag - Answer 6 Questions

Picking up a tag from Skittles Place.

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

  1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

    Just returned to South Africa from Au Pairing in the USA and met my husband to be.

  2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

    1. Take more files and books to school. 2. Clean up my classroom 3. Post 2 boxes to N. Ireland and Swap-bot swaps 4. Blow-dry my hair 5. Shopping
3. What is your favourite snack?
Microwave popcorn, yoghurt, chips

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire?
Buy a house, car, travel and do charity work.

5. Places I have lived?

Durban, Rumson (New Jersy, USA), Pietermaritzburg, Port Sheptstone, Heidleberg
(Gauteng), Helderberg (Somerset West Cape Town).

6. Jobs I have had?
Secretary, Factory worker, Branch Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Wildlife Guide and
education officer, Teacher, Lecturer, Tutor, Au Pair, Baby Sitter.

2 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Simone, moving to Northern Ireland? Oh my what a move! Be happy! :)

Gill said...

Wow Simone, we have lived in more or less the same area on numerous occasions. Maybe I will see you in Ireland eventually! Good luck with the move, I'll be thinking of you :-)