Wednesday, May 02, 2007

WW #4


Starting weight: 107.7 kg
Current weight: 106.7 kg

Starting Waist measurement: 118cm
Current Waist measurement: 116cm

Exercise: Power Plate (twice a week for 30min) and Yoga Aerobics (twice a week - DVD for 30min)

Drinking 10 glasses of water a day.Eating 2 fruit servings and 3 veg servings.

New goal for this week: add in 2 free weight 20min sessions and cut starch servings down from 7-10 servings to 5-6 servings.

I am reading the 4 Day Win book by Martha Beck. I am on chapter 9. The plan is to read the whole and when I re-read it I will choose which concepts make sense to me and apply them to my weight-loss program.

I will be seeing the dietician next week Tuesday the 8 May 2007.

2 comments:

Mir said...

Good work!! Getting started is half the battle.

And you would be totally shocked how cutting out soda, and just walking a "brisk" walk for 20 minutes a day will take the weight off.

We bought a Gazelle Edge, and now when the weather is too hot, I can still get some time in!

Love the photo!!

Anonymous said...

Sound's like a productive week. Let me know how the book is.