I have joined it - sign up date ends only on the 22 June 2007. I too excited too wait until then.
So here is my list. Whoever my two partners will be will be getting the same list printed out of-course.
In no particular order of importance to me.
1. Been chosen to carry the torch in Kwa Zulu Natal (Durban) for Women's Bejing Conference and meeting our then speaker of Parliament Dr F Ginwala.
"The African Women’s Peace Torch has traveled across the continent - from South Africa, Angola, Kenya, Somalia, Rwanda, Burundi, Mali, Liberia, Ethiopia – delivering messages of peace and solidarity to women in conflict countries before proceeding to the Beijing for the opening of the NGO Forum of the Fourth World Conference on Women. Since 1995, the Torch has traveled throughout the continent, where it has become a symbol of African women’s quest for peace, freedom and development. It is anticipated that the Torch will travel throughout the continent, from one conflict-affected country to another in the course of 2004, sending messages of peace and hope for the women of the continent."
2. Fundraising project for Reach for a Dream.
3. Being involved the organising and running Youth Constitutional Camps with DYIC sponsored by Holland and The South African Constitutional Committee.
4. Organising Careers Fair & Programs for Aeisec UDW (Durban Westville University)
5. Dux Award
6. Stop Smoking campaigns - spoke in various churches and schools as a teenager.
7. My Wedding Day
8. Giving Birth to Jeandre'
9. Training teachers & other participants in Environmental Education -
as a employee of WESSA (Wildlife and Environmental Society of South Africa).
10. Getting my driver's license, Degree and Post Graduate Certificates.
|You've Changed 52% in 10 Years|
You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.